Biggest regret 8 years after reading "The 4-Hour Workweek".

Back in 2009, I was an Architectural Draftsman/Designer preparing for my National Board exams.
A friend of mine suggested The 4-Hour Workweek, 2007 for some productivity tricks. The book had a profound impact on me (finding a silver lining when I lost my job) and definitely put me in a better place to prepare for my exams and for life in general. However, looking back 8 years later...I have one regret I wish I would have started back in 2009 or sooner, to say the least.

EVERNOTE

https://evernote.com/


I started using this tool last month when I decided to ramp things up and launch 3 Peaks. It was also a tool highlighted in The 5 A.M. Miracle: Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast, 2015.

 I don't think my rambling will serve you, simply try it out for yourself. It's a great medium to capture and organize your thoughts. Scribbles, weblinks, texts, quick recordings...all are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment